Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Orientation 2021
CCHS Physical Library Exploration- Fall 2022
Welcome to CCHS and Welcome to the Library!
What we are doing today:
You will be completing one of three Google Forms "Quizzes".
Why are we doing it?
The Questions in the quizzes are designed to assess your ability to find things in the library, and assess your knowledge of library organization, services and use agreements. So that you can do all the basic stuff you need to be able to do in the Library.
Credit for this Activity
In order to receive "Credit" for the assignment, you need to answer all of the questions correctly. You may attempt the "quiz" as many times as you'd like in order to get all of the answers correct.
Can you get Help from the Librarian?
What do you think?
In order to help make sure YOU know how to use the library.
- the questions in each of the sections are presented in a randomized order, to try to cut down on "packs" of students moving through the space. Please complete your own activity.
- There are no questions that require you to touch anything in the library. If a question asks you about a specific book, please do not move the book: you do not need to physically hold or move the book to answer the question.
- If, after finishing the activity, you would like to check out a book (other than ones that are referenced in the activity), you are welcome to do so.
- Please avoid congregating in groups. If there are many people in the location you need to be in, if possible work on a different question.
What you need
You will need your Surface tablet, and your cchsrams.com account.
This is an In-Library activity ( which requires you to be in the library).
There are three different versions, Gold, Cardinal, and Black. You only need to complete the one you are assigned.
Note: You can re-take the quiz as many times as you'd like until you get all the answers correct.
- Read the questions carefully and answer what they ask for.
- example: "Gold, Cardinal, and Black" is not a good answer to "HOW many versions of the activity are there?"
- Less is more, you don't need complete sentences.
- Google Forms requires answers to match exactly, and can sometimes not 'understand' a correct answer if it is spelled wrong or has extra spaces.
- Mr. Netzel looks at every 'not-yet-correct' answer and will give credit when it is clear that you knew how to get the answer but the computer didn't 'understand' it.
are things we all agree to follow and abide by when using the library.
There are 5 signs posted around the library. Look for signs like the ones below to help you answer any questions that include [Library Agreement #] in them. All signs are visible from the very center of the library. Signs are not "hidden" but you may need to look around for them.
CARDINAL Edition 21
CARDINAL EDITION HERE